Title: Coconut Banana Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 deg F
2. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt together in bowl.
3. In separate large bowl combine mashed bananas, brown sugar and vanilla. Add egg whites and mix until smooth. Next add oil. Then slowly add in flour and combine until moist. Next add yogurt and orange juice and milk. Lastly add 1/2 cup coconut and mix together.
4. Pour into greased 9x5 loaf pan, sprinkle coconut on top.
5. Bake for 50-60 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean and the bread is golden brown.
16 slices about 115 calories per slice